diacriTech’s is a leading content service provider of translation, website and software localization, voice & video transcription and sub-titling (closed captioning) in various languages and dialects.
Although transcribing global accents and different dialects needs much effort, the merits of accurate transcripts far outweigh the challenges of producing them. These merits can be gained with diacriTech’s team of specialized transcriptionists. They are highly experienced and competent to handle any project regardless of size or complexity.
To transform your recorded content into a well-presented usable format, take advantage of our
- Certified transcriptionists, proofreaders, and exemplary customer service team.
- Specialists well-versed in global languages (French/Arabic/Spanish/Russian etc.) with years of industry experience.
- Transcriptionists conversant in a variety of sectors that include legal, medical, academic, and research.
- Capacity for accurately transcribing lectures, dialogues, speeches, media audio files, subtitles, closed captions, testimonies and interviews.
- Ability to handle many file types such as audio, video, YouTube, webinars, podcasts.
- Rigorous Quality Assessment Process (From review, proofreading to final formatted deliverables).
- Secure file transfer protocol (SFTP) website for use in transferring documents to and from the client.
- Timely and accurate service delivery as per client’s standard time.
- Availability of add-on services (verbatim wording, time-coding etc.).
Translation & Content Localization Services
With technology influencing globalization, communicating with a multilingual audience across all touchpoints is possible only with effective global content. Backed by years of expertise in audio-visual, interactive, and print media, diacriTech’s multilingual services offers a competitive edge with not just effective but also truly engaging global content.
The advantages we offer
- Assignment of a project manager and a dedicated team of language professionals to each client’s project.
- Translation done manually by native translators or bilingual translators having native level proficiency for European, Asian and Middle Eastern languages.
- Availability of translation services across a wide range of subject areas.
- Support for documents in any format (e.g. InDesign, Microsoft Word, PDF, XML, Microsoft excel, HTML, PowerPoint amongst many others).
- TEP model (Translation, Editing, and Proofreading) is used for translation.
- Language quality assurance helps to ensure the accuracy and value of translated content.
- Usage of latest technologies including Translation memory, Term bases, and Digital dictionaries.
- Secure environment for access and maintenance with team bound by client-led NDAs.