- WHY WORK WITH US?
- HOW WE WORK?
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT
What sets us apart :
Cost-effectiveness combined with high quality is the diacriTech’s vision, and this is achieved by automation of routine publishing tasks and workflows.
A list of platforms used to attain this objective includes
- XML-first InDesign typesetting via our patent-pending InXML software (US Patent pending - 13-245352)
- True XML-first production workflows for Higher Education and School projects
- LaTeX direct – an XML workflow on LaTeX
- XEditPro – Publishing Suite SaaS platform
- APP/3B2 automated pagination, including round-tripping of MathML by customizing APP MathML library
- Automated processes and workflows to repurpose/customize various content, including on-the-fly updates of internal references, index terms, footnotes, credits, etc.
HOW WE WORK?
The horizontal structural organization at diacriTech has been created with the objective of providing uninterrupted 24/5, round-the-clock service. Avoiding hierarchical layers in the organization has helped to maintain efficient and easy interaction between project managers and their team members thereby ensuring smooth workflow and effortless troubleshooting of any problems that might arise.
Seamless communication with US as well as other global customers is made possible with a convenient shift system in place—we are one of the few organizations that have teams working full night shifts and evening shifts to synchronize with US daytime. Any lag in communication is obviated by making customer support services available 24 hours a day in well-balanced shifts. Other teams also work in shifts to ensure continuous production. The horizontal organization further facilitates information exchange between teams through close communication between the project managers creating an atmosphere conducive to efficient completion of projects on time.
Adherence to International Standards (ISO 9001:2008)
DiacriTech has established, documented, implemented and maintained a Quality Management System and continually improves its effectiveness by following the below given steps for upscaling production processes.
- Various processes involved in a project work flow identified
- Further, various processes required by ISO Standards identified
- The sequence of these processes arranged in the workflow order determined
- The interactions among the above processes determined
- The methods and checkpoints needed to ensure effective operation and control established
- Proper resources and information required for carrying over that processes procured
- The various processes vigorously monitored, measured, and analysed repeatedly to assure that expected results are attained efficiently
- Any process deviation noted and analysed, required action plan implemented to achieve planned results and as continual improvement action
All the processes are managed by diacriTech in accordance with the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001:2008.
diacriTech strives to offer a conducive work atmosphere where the employee is able to work with utmost efficiency. Excellent on-the-job training, reward to recognize performance, and remuneration at par with international standards ensures employee satisfaction and long-term association of the employees with the company.
If you are interested in a career and not just a job in publishing, diacriTech is the place for you. Contact email@example.com with your CV.