SSPARKL - eReader app
SSPARKL provides the option to serve advertisements without hindering the reading experience. Inside these advertisements can be placed different advertising elements such as,
Texts : Text sections utilize both advertising-like copywriting texts and product- or service-specific information texts.
Photos : It is possible to add Brand image photos or product catalogs.
Videos : Videos may be commercials or demonstrations where product or service characteristics are being explored through animated images and sound.
Touchable Content : Instead of letting readers click the images in a traditional manner in embedded campaign sites, this enables a more creative way of "twiddling" the product.
Social Media Linking : Providing linkages to company's or brand's Facebook or Twitter page.
E-Commerce : E-shop opens on top of an ad enabling a more user-friendly way of interacting with the offering.
Lead Generation : Enable readers to submit their contact information so that representatives of the advertising company may contact them in future.
Enhanced mobile-first UI portal offers
- Neutrality and efficiency through HTML5 Workflow
- Portability and enhanced content accessibility
- Interactivity with social media networking
- Simplicity in user interface and navigation
- Flexibility in custom publishing
- Multiplicity of LMS tools
Integrated SSPARKL eReader app offers
- High-performance and a platform-neutral solution
- Excellent reader and library management features
- Special customizing options to personalize the reading experience
- Sharing via social network
- Complete multimedia experience by expert incorporation of 3D animations and graphics
A device-agnostic, intuitive, blended learning solution
Comprehensive system that brings into its fold all the key stakeholders (Learner/Parent/Teacher)
SSPARKL LMS consists of :
An Enhanced eBook Reader
- With TOC, Tool Palette,
- Widgets (Visual Map Tool, Interactive Map-based Widget, Simulations, Age-appropriate Concept-based games etc.)
- Support for various Media resources type
- Dictionary, Glossary, Translation etc.
Lesson Plan and Delivery tool
- Assessment types include Self/Peer, Online/Offline, Formative/Summative
- Question Bank with different complexity levels, tagged as per Taxonomy, prepopulated Test papers/worksheets, Group-based activities etc.
Integrated Analytics engine
- Reward accumulation
- Insight into Learner's progress